Saturday, July 04, 2009

Awarded & Re-awarding

I've been given another award on my blog!! My dear and wonderful friend Ruth over at Books, Books and More Books gave it to me. Thank you so much Ruth! I love your blog too.

It's the Heartfelt Award! I'm feeling all warm and gooshy! That's what this award is all about, feeling all warm and gooshy inside!

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

And here are the blogs that I will nominate for this award:

Leah Braemel's Blog

Debbie's World of Books

The WriteMinded Blog

West of Mars - Win A Book!

Vampire Wire

Writer's At Play

I Do Not Want To Wait, I Want The Book Now

Happily Ever After

The Writing Playground

I just wish I could have given awards out to ALL the great blogs and bloggers I know.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Aww, Lady Vamp, thanks! I'm touched!

7/04/2009 7:30 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Congrats on the award!

7/04/2009 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Lady Vamp!! Thanks so much!! And congrats on yours as well!! :)

7/04/2009 11:14 AM  
Blogger Terri Garey said...

Aw, Lady Vamp - thanks so much from all of us at Writers At Play! As soon as I get back to work on Sunday after the July 4th festivities, I'll pass it along!

7/04/2009 3:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth Schaller said...

It's well deserved and congrats to those that Lady has passed the love onto!

7/06/2009 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Greta said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for mine. I will be posting the award and who I give it to on Wednesday.

Just wanted to let you know I didn't ignore you.

Do you mind if I link to your blog - you can e-mail at my e-mail address on my blog.

7/06/2009 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home