Thursday, August 18, 2005

More Thoughts


I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Just so much going on. I was working on this story I completed as a contest entry and finished only to find out that the 8 different things that had to be included in the story were changed and I had to write a whole new story. I had even emailed the lady in charge of the group a month or two ago and she never even bothered to mail me back. It would have been nice if she had bothered to do me a kindness but I guess thats asking too much from people sometimes. Anyhow, I ended up enjoying the characters I created in my short story and so I am adding more story behind it. On the side I am working on a new project story for the new 8 point contest. I am still ticked that I had to do a new one but am calming down as the story takes form. One prop I can give myself is that I think fast and can come up with a story or idea at the drop of a hat. Thats an old saying. I think I have hung around my folks too much if I am saying it. Shesh. Anyhow, back to my story here. Cross your fingers and wish me luck if you would be so kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home