Thursday, May 21, 2009

Best Blood Suckers


Although this blog is mainly about contests, I just cannot help mentioning about Robyn of Horror Blips new blog post of the Best Blood Suckers. Robyn asked a few bloggers including myself to come up with our takes on the scariest, sexiest and funniest vampires in film and then included it in this great post. It was suprising to see what vampires were mentioned for what actually. So if you have a moment, check out the post. Have another extra moment? Comment below and tell me your own three picks for Scariest, Sexiest and Funniest vampire. It can be in books, movies or TV shows. And who knows, I may even throw in a prize to a lucky person who comments (and leaves an email too please so I can get in touch. Thanks).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Judi said...

Hello Lady Vamp!

I have to throw my two cents in.

Scariest- The Master on Buffy TVS, and the vamps in 30 Days of Night.

Sexiest - there's no word limit on here is there? *grin*

- Dominic Purcell as Dracula in Blade: Trinity (drool, drool, drool)
- Eric Northman from Tru Blood and Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse books. (It's getting warm in here all of a sudden)
- Angel from Buffy & Angel. David Boreanaz is fine!
- Bones from Jeaniene Frost's novels.
- JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood is definitely a contender here. :)

Funniest - I'm going to have to go with James Marsters as Spike on Buffy.

- and Ryan ReYnolds in Blade Trinity. (Does it count if he's a former vamp?) He's still smokin hot in that film!

5/26/2009 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home