Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Honored


I would like to thank the wonderful Trin from the Bloody Bad Book Blog for honoring me with the Humane Award. The blurb for this award goes as follows…

"The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world."

I choose to give this award to:

1. J Kaye’s Book Blog
2. Book Junkie
3. Leontine’s Book Realm
4. Stumbling Over Chaos
5. Shooting Stars Mag

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Leontine said...

LadyVampire2u, you deserve the award and congratz on receiving it! Your message on my blog made me smile from ear to ear, how you can make my day! :D I'm having a sunday with hubby but had to check my mail just now and found two wonderful comments.(((hugs))) to you from me for thinking of me!

7/12/2009 8:24 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats!

And aw, thank you so much! :D

7/12/2009 9:20 AM  
Blogger Shooting Stars Mag said...

Congrats!! And thank you so much for giving it to mee tooo. :)

-Lauren

7/12/2009 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thank you so much for passing it on to me! You made my day!

7/12/2009 4:01 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Very well deserved reward! Congratulations! :D

7/12/2009 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April,

Thank you so much! That means the world to me!!!
Brande

7/14/2009 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home