Sunday, September 04, 2005

August

Well, its been a heck of a month. August was a wild ride, thats for sure. Between writing and doing artwork for deadlines and putting up reality..I need a break. I am sure everyone has felt like that in their life. Plus, my heart is breaking to see all the devistation in Mississippi and New Orleans. All those poor people. Man, I wish I could win the lotto and donate food and supplies. Heck, I would even love to go there just help in any way I could. Life just isnt fair sometimes....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I'm sure you'd be interested in increased online traffic. It isn't anything special but have a look at increased online traffic.

9/04/2005 6:48 AM  
Blogger lucytaft05945467 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

9/17/2005 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home