Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Win a Bundle of Books!


I recently in my wanderings around the web, found this contest running and thought I'd post it up here so other fellow Paranormal Romance readers could enjoy entering to win a bunch of fabulous books. Kelley Armstrong is hosting it and has two of her books mentioned in the prize along with over a dozen other great authors. So hop on over to: http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/TRW.htm or click the title link above and try your luck at winning some awesome books!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Bookworm said...

hi, great blog :o)
I found you from j.kaye's.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

7/30/2008 12:08 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Yay!! Thanks for the head's up! I will check it out.
~Drea

7/30/2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Done and done! Thanks!!!
~Drea

7/30/2008 5:55 PM  
Blogger Liviania said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

7/31/2008 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've either got a book at the library on hold by this author or coming from Amazon. I don't know the title. :( I am praying it's a good one.

7/31/2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Thank you all for visiting and I hope you come back and enter more contests. I'll definitely cross my fingers that you win.
And J Kaye, all of Kelley Armstrong's books are great. I particularly like her werewolf series consisting of Bitten, Stolen and Broken...so far. I hope you enjoy her work too when you get your book.

8/03/2008 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home