Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!! + Crystal's Halloween Contest!!



Happy Halloween one and all! I hope your having a blast there, partying hearty, trick or treating with the kids for all its worth or just scaring the heck out of someone. Fun either way right?
My friend Crystal Adkins is having a contest on her MySpace and I thought I would post here so everyone can go sign up and get in on the action. Whats up for grabs? Well here's Crystal's post with the details:
"Right now until Nov. 1, 2008 I am hosting a Halloween Giveaway! I know for sure that there will be a book included from my To Be Read shelf, AND Jayel Gibson is providing all 4 yes 4 copies in her Ancient Mirrors Series, and let me tell you these are some BIG THICK BOOKS! I've read and reviewed them all, and she's giving them away to one lucky commenter! Zulmara is also offering a set of stationary supplies as well!! All you have to do is leave a comment, it's as easy as that! And if you copy and paste this in a bulletin, with a link back to my page telling them to look at the latest blog (www.myspace.com/crystaljo722) then you get a second entry! With your comment, just tell me you posted a bulletin as well and I'll take your word for it! There may still be other prizes coming in, and I will list them as they come. But right now, there are 5 books up for grabs!!!! So comment away, and I'll choose a winner by a random generator on Sunday Nov. 2

*Contributions* If you would like to giveaway something in this contest just send me a message of what you would like to contribute :) Anything is appreciated. If you can't message me here, then email me at crystaladkins722(AT)gmail(DOT)com *

Have fun, and Good LUCK!!

Crystal "

A big thank you to Crystal, Jayel and Zumara for this giveaway. I'm definitely entering this contest. Sound like fun to you also? Then hop on over to MySpace and sign up yourself. Good luck everyone!

*** Update for this contest: I'll be giving away a werewolf plushie, a Halloween deck of cards and maybe some other stuff in a goodie bag for Crystal's contest. ***
-----------------------
I just got word that Romance Studio's is having a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card. Click here to enter. And hurry because this contest is only until tonight Oct 31st 2008 midnight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Melton Parsons said...

Wow! Lots of treats offered here for Halloween. :) What a fun blog you have. Elizabeth

10/31/2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Thanks for visiting and the compliment on my blog Elizabeth. I love to enter contests so I thought I would blog about them to. Here's hoping you win some of these awesome prizes and that I'll see you around my blog again. Happy Halloween to you!

10/31/2008 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home