Thursday, December 04, 2008

Holiday Madness


A word from Bree...

Okay, it started as 8 books from our backlist yesterday, but I got a little out of hand in my quest to find fun prizes for the holiday.

There are now 36 chances to win free books this month, and more are still trickling in. Enter the Week 3 & 4 contests now and you'll be eligible for everything, even the books that get added later this week.

It's the easiest holiday contest I could think of... just a few clicks and wait for the drawing!

Good Luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Moira Rogers - Bree said...

Hey, thanks for passing it on! :) I do love my contests!

12/04/2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

My pleasure Bree. Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Holidays to you!

12/04/2008 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home