Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just Returned From Neverland


Well 2 months blew past in my hectic life and I haven't been back online until now. I feel bad about that but I am very new to blogging. Still, I plan to try and post once a month at least. No more skipping months. I have to say that October went by quickly here. I entered all the contest online that I could just to see what would happen. Turns out I won some things so I am pleased. I also had to write a rather unusual story for one contest concerning a vampire and a garbage truck. I know. I would be rereading that too if I was reading it on someone else's blog. Anyway, I got first prize in the contest and won a ebook. The author was nice and said I should try to make this story into my own ebook but I am unsure about it. Maybe if my other stories sell, I can one day give this story to fans as a freebie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home