Monday, August 18, 2008

Bitten By Books Interviews Jeaniene Frost


Bitten By Books is one of my favorite websites. They have some of the best reviews and their contests are great. And as you might imagine this latest interview comes with a contest. Not that I wouldn't post about it without it because hey, this is Jeaniene Frost! I love her Night Huntress series and am dying to see book three's cover which she has been keeping hidden. (Darn it!) For those of you who don't know about this series, let me highly recommend it. It's wonderfully written with fantastic characters and lots of action.
The series starts with Cat on the prowl hunting down vampires. She lures them out of the nightclubs or bars and then kills them off. Being half vampire gives her a helping hand but even that cannot help her when the hunter becomes the hunted and Cat ends up a prisoner of one of her intended victims. But Bones turns out to be nothing like Cat could have expected. In fact he trains her to hunt down vampires.
As I said, I love this series and enjoyed getting to know all about one of my favorite authors in this latest interview. And then there's the contest. Jeaniene Frost is giving away the first two books of her series to one lucky commenter and they will be autographed! Or Bitten By Books will substitute the prize for a twenty dollar Amazon.com gift card! Your choice. So head on over to Bitten By Books via the link above and get commenting. Good Luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! Thanks for the heads-up!

8/18/2008 6:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I have not read anything by this author yet but I keep hearing good things. I will have to check them out.

Thanks for signing up for my contest. I will be back. I like your blog

8/18/2008 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home