Book Binge Christmas Contest
The Christmas Season is upon us and we have one burning question: Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Regardless of your answer, we are inviting our lovely readers a chance to win an eBookwise eReader!
All you have to do is answer a few simple (okay, 10) questions on your blog/journal and leave the link to your Meme in this post. If you don't have a blog or journal, you can email us your answers. The winner will be chosen on January 5th, so you can enter up until 11:59pm on January 4th.
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? - I like rereading The Christmas Box although not a romance. The Gift of the Magi, Christmas Carol, etc.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? - I bet a lot of people are like me and have made watching "It's a Wonderful Life" a tradition. I love that movie. But I have a few other favorites too. A Christmas Carol, The Bishop's Wife, The Christmas Story, The Christmas Card, Jingle All the Way, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Etc.
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? - Sugar Cookies or Chocolate Chip cookies.
4. When do you start Christmas shopping? - I started my shopping back in November.
5. Do you re-gift? - Usually no. I'm too worried someone will recognize something.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? - Currently its One King by Point of Grace
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? - I have an artifical tree thats been in the family for years. I put it up on the 1st of December every year.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? - I love doing the wrapping and decorating.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? - My father. He always wants only specific things. So if, for instance, I buy a DVD player without some plug-in he wanted, he doesn't exactly like the gift. He'll smile and say he does but you know different due to that look and way of acting some people have about them when something isn't how they wanted it to be. You know what I mean?
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? - Artificial. I have two dogs as pets anyhow and I think they would destroy a real tree if I got one.
As you can see, I'm definitely participating in this one because I don't own an ebook reader and really really would like to. And you can get in on the contest too. Simply answer the above questions on your own blog and link back plus post over at Book Binge. There are ways for the blogless to enter too so be sure and check out the contest post. Good Luck!