Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Blog Has Been Nominated!!


It was such a surprise to finally get around to checking my mail and find I've been nominated by my friend Dayana Knight for the Kreativ Blogger award! Thank you so much Dayana!! I and my blog wouldn't be anywhere without friends like you.

6 values in others that are important to me:
Their Loyalty
A Person's Honesty
All Around Respect
Unwavering Friendship
Kindness of the Heart
A Deep Sense of Integrity

6 things that I do not support:
Any Kind of Racism or Prejudice
Abuse of People, Animals or Power
Terrorism
Thievery and Scam Artists
Lack of Justice/Cover-Ups
People who Lie and Use Others

Now for my 6 friends to share this with:

Best All Around Reviews Blog:
Crystal Adkins Book Reviews

Best Interactive & Challenging Blog:
J Kaye's Book Blog

Best Vampire Blog:
Patricia's Vampire Notes

Best Paranormal Promo and Review Blog:
Sidhe Vicious Reviews

Best Gothic & Supernatural Blog: (also has the best quotes on her blog)
Books Books and More Books!

Best Interviews and Excerpts Blog:
Book Talk with J & J

The rules are:
Mention the blog that gave it to you.
Comment on her blog to let her know you have posted the award.
Share 6 values that are important to you.
Share 6 things you do not support.
Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Schaller said...

Just wanted to let you know that I posted about the award! Thanks so much!

12/14/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Crystal Adkins said...

HEY you! Thank you so much for nominating me and congrats!! I'm off to spread the cheer!

12/14/2008 8:34 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Congrats on the nomination!

12/15/2008 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it took me long enough. Sorry about that. My post is here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-blog-has-been-nominated.html

12/16/2008 9:21 PM  
Blogger Patricia Altner said...

Thanks for this nomination. I do appreciate it!

My post about it will go up tonight or tomorrow.

All the best,

Patricia

12/17/2008 12:32 PM  
Blogger Patricia Altner said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/17/2008 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home