Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Blogging Over at Dayana Knight's!


Dayana Knight is letting me spend the day on Nov 4th with her over at her blog!! How awesome is that?!! I am very honored and of course I'll definitely be celebrating this special event with a contest! All you have to do is hop on over and comment. Tell Dayana and I what your favorite prize was that you have ever won online. And if you have never won anything, simply tell us what you would like to win if you could. Remember that your entry doesn't count unless you comment on Dayana Knight's blog. It's going to be fun so I hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nightingale said...

Thanks for a great post. Now I know where to look for contests. I might become addicted! :-)

11/04/2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger Helen Hardt said...

Saw you over at Dayana's. Now that I know you're here, I'll visit often!

Helen

11/04/2008 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home