Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Poetic Contest From Vicki Lewis Thompson

Win ARC from Vicki Lewis Thompson!

I'm in possession of Advance Reading Copies (ARCs) of CASUAL HEX, the third book in the hex series. It won't hit the shelves until March 3, but I'm giving away three copies, so you can have a sneak preview! To enter, write and vltnews(AT)vickilewisthompson(DOT)com a poem about George the Dragon (or, if you're so inclined, from George) by midnight on January 14th. The poems can be as short as four lines, but no longer than twelve lines, and ALL poems will qualify for the three prizes. You don't have to be Shakespeare, or even Dr. Seuss. Here's an example:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I can write poems
And so can you!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get vertigo at the thought of writing a poem. I wonder why that is. :)

1/07/2009 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home