Thursday, December 01, 2005

Getting Into The Spirit Of Things


Well we have snow outside and the holiday shopping insanity has commensed but I think things are going pretty good so far. The boiler of my house went out a week ago and its been like living in the Antartic here as men fixed the problem but thankfully, its finished and its once again warm and toasty in the house.
On other fronts, I finished some short stories for competitions online. Working with 500 words is hard sometimes as I am tempted to write more. My other contest entry (posted about below) finally was judged and came in second place. I am happy anyhow because I didnt even vote for myself and still came in second. I didnt tell friends to come vote either. I let my story stand alone to see what would happen. Anyhow, now I move on to these other competitions and its fun writing short stories in my opinion. I will post some of my entries on the blog when I can.
I hope everyone is having Happy Holidays. And to start off the Christmas cheer, here is a link to a Christmas Light Display video which is one of the best I have ever seen. It takes time to download it but I think its worth the wait:
http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/1033/Best_Christmas_Lights_Display_Ever

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Snowing here this evening, adding to the Christmas feel. I hope it stays around, but I heard when the storm passes it will warm up again.

12/18/2005 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home