Friday, January 02, 2009

Nalini Singh is Giving Away Some Angels' Blood


From the desk of Nalini Singh....

ANGELS' BLOOD releases March 3, 2009, and to celebrate the release, I'm giving away some advanced copies of the book. These will be in the form of bound galleys - identical to an ARC in terms of content, just put together in a different way.

Here are the rules for the contest:

1. One entry per household.

2. Since the purpose of an advanced copy is to get the word out about a book prior to its release, if you win one, please review / talk about / discuss ANGELS' BLOOD somewhere during February 2009. You can review it online, talk about it to your book group, tell your friends…the field’s wide open. What you say is, of course, totally up to you!

3. By entering, you give me permission to announce your name in my newsletter and on my blogs should you win. (I usually stick to first names and initials).

Details on how to Enter

4. Email me at nalinisinghwrites(AT)gmail(DOT)com by January 15th, 2009 (Midnight, PST), with:

a. "AB Advanced Copy Contest" in the Subject line
b. Your name and postal address
c. The place(s) where you intend to talk about / review / discuss the book etc

5. Winners will be notified by email (so please make sure my email is on your “safe” list).

Good luck!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger danie88 said...

this book is on my wishlist! thanks for letting us know about this contest Lady V! I appreciate it!

1/03/2009 12:59 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Your so welcome. I'm really hoping you'll be one of Nalini's winners Danie!!

1/03/2009 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home