Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years!

Well Christmas has come and went. We ripped off that wrapping paper to discover our treasures...hopefully everyone had good ones. My own gifts came outside the package this year. My family is healthy, I am healthy, we have a roof over our head, food in our stomach, etc. I am happy for the basics this year. I think I had come to take them for granted until this year.
And speaking of this year, we are now in a new year. HAPPY NEW YEARS one and all! I hope everyone has a great celebration and a even better new year. Its a fresh start once again and I hope to do things right this year. Alot of new resolutions but I hope to keep atleast half of them. One thing I promised myself was that sometime early this year I will submit a story in to an epublisher. They can tell me my story is junk if they want, but I want to know I atleast tried. What good is having all theses stories around and in my head if I dont even try to publish them? So I will try and will go from there. Atleast I will know if I should continue writing or go back to my artwork. Wish me luck if you would be so kind to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home