Monday, January 05, 2009

Romance Junkies Valentine Contest


Romance Junkies is an awesome website. I am over there a lot and amung the awesome book reviews and inside info on authors they have great contests as well. The famous ones are the ones that are sort of a scavenger hunt. They have pages where you move your mouse/ pointer around to find hidden contests and prizes. When you click the hidden links up pops a screen with an author's contest question and prize. Right now their Valentine Scavenger Hunt Contest is up and running. So do check out the contest page and start your hunt. You have until Feburary 16th to enter. Good luck!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen H said...

Hi Lady Vamp!

Just stopping in to say 'HI' and thanks for the blog recs. Love the looks of your blogspot and will stop by often.

Happy Reading

Karen H (from PBS)

1/05/2009 7:46 AM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Thank you Karen! I hope I'll see you around on the blogs often and that you'll win some of these contests I'm posting.

1/05/2009 8:15 AM  
Blogger Ruth Schaller said...

Hey there Lady Vampire - how it suckin ... I mean how's it goin? LOL

Just wanted to let you know that I'm giving you another award (yes, I love awards too!) and here is the link:

http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/01/butterfly-award-i-love-awards-lol.html

Hugs :D

1/08/2009 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home