Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to one and all. I hope your loved ones shower you with love, give you lots of chocolate and pamper the heck out of you. And I also have a gift for you that was given to me through my email. Anyone who wants to read Kim Harrison's "Dead Witch Walking" can read it online free for a limited time Here. I highly recommend reading this book if you haven't already. This book kicks off one of my all time favorite series. I am so absolutely addicted to these books now. Thankfully its only about a week and a half until Kim's new book "White Witch, Black Curse" hits book stands. Congrats Kim!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :)

2/14/2009 6:20 PM  
Blogger Ruth Schaller said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day Lady Vampire!!!! :D

2/16/2009 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home