Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I've been Tagged!


I've been tagged by my friend Dayana, over at http://www.dayanaknight.blogspot.com/!

The rules for the tag are simple.

Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy...

1.) Knowing my family, relatives and friends are well.

2.) Seeing all those close to me smiling and happy.

3.) Making a difference in other people's lives (Volunteering, advice, an impromptu pick me up, etc.)

4.) My pets antics when they are happy.

5.) Waking up to a new day feeling alive and refreshed.

6.) Being busy with things I love to do like writing, artwork, etc.

Now I am going to tag six others:
Dani of Confessions of a Romance Book Addict
Serena of Savvy Verse and Wit
Amy of theMy Friend Amy Blog
Alisha Paige of Alisha Paige's Blog
Crystal of The Interviewing Authors Blog
J Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Thanks for the tag...I will probably post this tomorrow!

2/04/2009 8:52 AM  
Blogger danie88 said...

Thanks for tagging me!

2/04/2009 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi April,

I just wanted to drop by and let you know I got your lovely thank you email.

I'm glad you like your dragon book bag, it's one of the most popular items from the Tales Touched by Magick collection.

I'm also delighted to know that we finally managed to get a set of books to you.

Thanks for the contest plug too. There's always a contest at the Tales Touched by Magick site and you don't have to be a member to win! In January five people won dragon hoodies to keep them warm.

Wishing you success in everything you do,

Jayel Gibson

2/04/2009 3:31 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

ok, i fibbed, the post is up now!

2/04/2009 4:26 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

ok, i fibbed. The post is up now.

2/04/2009 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun! I need to catch up on my tagged posts. I'll work on that this afternoon. :)

2/08/2009 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home